Four Ontario public sector facilities will be selected to be part of a year-long leadership development program around local sustainable food purchasing.
Through generous funding provided by the Greenbelt Fund, this program will be free for the selected participants.
Mentees will be supported to:
- Use the power of the dollar to increase purchases of local, sustainable foods that help to build a more resilient local food system.
- Improve strategies to track, source, and purchase sustainable, local food.
- Critically consider where food is coming from and what alternatives are available to maximize the positive impacts of their spending.
- Effectively communicate their successes and lessons within their facilities, communities, and across Ontario.
- Share and collaborate to help build a critical mass of local, sustainable purchasers in the public sector.
- Recognize and celebrate their victories!
Learn More! Read a full overview of the 3P Mentorship Program here.
Join the Free Webinar
Sign up here for the free webinar on Tuesday, February 25th at 1pm:
“The Power of the Dollar: Successes and a Vision for Reaching a Critical Mass of Sustainable, Local Food Purchasers in Ontario.” We will introduce the mentorship program and explore the impacts of successful local food projects to date.
Fill out this form to express your interest in the program. Applications will be reviewed on anongoing basis until March 6th. Successful applicants will be notified by March 11th.
with additional questions.